DALI MENTOR 6's THE NEW REFERENCE

Bronze Member
Username: Hifisoundguy

Post Number: 94
The word on the street is these speakers are the new reference which all speakers will be compared to now ....$2750 at http://www.americaninternetsales.com

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6351
Randy, is that the street where you buy your crack?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6352
Sorry, Randy, that was uncalled for.

But really, lad...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
A friend of mine is in the stereo business and he goes to all the stereo shows. He told me its one of the best you can buy At Any PRICE....Best Buy !

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9998

Randy, are you just putting links out here to get more hits on the pages for somebody? Are you fooling with Google?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
NO and No

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13459
Just lowlife spamming!

And always "the best at any price"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
NO NO The Best at the lowest price but can still be compared to the Best at any price! Another product that is at that level is Cambridge Audio azur 840a Integrated amp...one of the best at any price.......

Bronze Member
Username: T2t

Post Number: 17
Randy,

What is your connection to this company? You seem to link to their site quite a bit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6370
T2T, 17 posts in 18 mos.

Welcome back

Wanna upgrade your 2k kit in your profile?

If you have not changed in 18 mos, you are not yet afflicted.
Or you are normal.

Username: Grinsatlake

Mt. Juliet, TN USA

Post Number: 6
Hey Y'all: Went into MidFi shop the other day to audition a large set of Martin Logans which were hooked up to a Krell amp and Cambridge Azure 840 CD player and the sales rep tried a couple of CD's and then called his buddy. They both looked at each other after a minute and said: Gee, we can't demo it for you because this is the 2nd Azure 840 that has broken in 2 weeks!!!No demo. I suggested they call the Tweeter's home office and suggest adding the Jolida or Rega line so that "Music Lovers" would actually have something to listen to!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1537
Randy,you really need to go listen to this gear yourself,what your friend might like you may not.That was a funny absolute statement you made about Cambridge earlier in this thread,why most people appreciate what they bring to the table at budget prices they are very solid products for their pricepoints,but no Cambridge would ever be considered one of the best period never ever ever.Start auditioning for your self and stop looking for the next hot Stereophile item on the block,besides lisening is fun anyway,go enjoy some of it.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4324
Tell'em T.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6431
Have you ever seen the rain?

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 452
I think Randy is starting to replace his Playb0y and Penthouse mags with Stereophile and SoundStage mags. It explains why he told me they were all over the floor in his bedroom.

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1540
He's better off with Pboy and Penthouse than reading the crap that Robert Reina writes every month,its trully pitiful what comes out of his mouth onto the pages,but then again there's not much true in the pages of Sterephile except for the advertisement and John Aktkinson's measurements,Art Dudeley,just dropped off the good list to me this month,and then I realized he is the man with the controls,and the reason why that mag is a whore for their favorite manufactures,pathetic it really is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us