B&W cdm 9nt's.......

Bronze Member
Username: Hifisoundguy

Post Number: 93
Every time I go to listen to B&W speakers they never have these speakers in the showroom or in stock. Well they called me today and told me they are getting some in on the 19th of this month...I can't wait! http://www.timefordvd.com/hardware/review/BandW_CDM_speakers.shtml

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13438
Well, first it was Phase Technology then it was JMLab...you are nothing but a lowlife spammer. We thought you were just crazy!

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6347
Oh, he's crazy, too.

Bronze Member
Username: T2t

Post Number: 18
[quote]Well, first it was Phase Technology then it was JMLab...you are nothing but a lowlife spammer. We thought you were just crazy![/quote]

You forgot the fact that he was all high on using headphones a few weeks back and was never going to buy another pair of speakers. Now, he's talking about 3-4 different makes of speakers.

Who knows what the next flavor of the day, week or month will be? I'm not sure, but I am sure Randy will come up with one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6361
I can hardly wait

Silver Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 436
ROFL. If this is all the worst the guy is, count your blessings. I stopped even looking in here for quite a while due in part on one fanatic who thought everyone should get his buddy's speakers. I'm reluctant to name names in case it attracts the vermin again--but anyone who watched or participated in the flamefests will know whom I speak of.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6369
Worse vermin than now?
Shite, I still infect the place.
Name names, Rivera!

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1538
Randy the cdm series is discontinued........

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13475
Don't tell him that. Maybe he'll be too busy waiting

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
"Worse vermin than now?
Shite, I still infect the place.
Name names, Rivera!"

OK, you asked for it...if he responds I accept no responsibility.

Recall about 18 month to two years ago when that mauimusicman guy kept pushing Green River (IIRC) speakers--the kludgy-looking things with the cast cabinets. Every thread he popped up suggesting those things & started spouting pseduo-science at everyone. Started many a flamefest. Between him and a couple of cohorts he brought along I got sick of the board & just stopped looking in.

At least Randy has bothered to register (maui was too chicken to even do that).

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 435
GMA baby.

Did you know that if you remove the first 300 milliseconds or so of an instruments onset, you won't be able to identify what is playing? As a result, you should get Green Mountain Audio speakers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 441

Spoken like a true victim of maui's rants.

...oh, and yeah, it was Green Mountain, not Green River. Blech!

I swear that guy could run a school for trolls. "How to Get Banned in 10 Posts"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us