Axiom + Denon AVR-2807 match made in heaven!

Username: Docutech

Post Number: 10
Wow is all I can say.
I received the Axiom loudspeaker package a couple of days ago and finished setting things up yesterday. I had a chance to listen to the M60's for a couple of hours last night with a mix of music. Enya, Dido, Debussy(classical), and a little bit of Jazz(Euge Groove)

Vocals are spot on! Smooth and not raspy, I was astounded by this and for the few minutes that I had my eyes closed I thought Dido was right there performing in front of me.
The highs are crisp yet subtle and not tiny. The SQ at higher volume levels is effortlessly executed. There is a noticeable amount of echo and reverb in the room and this is something that I have to yet take care of. Other than that, I am truly impressed by these speakers.

Lets talk about HT for a minute. It is difficult for me to put into words how accurate these speakers are. The VP150 has a VERY strong presence and is dominant throughout the 6.1 setup. QS4 surrounds immerse me with sound and make me feel as though I am in the midst of the action! The EP500 is SCARRY! Tight, accurate bass, this is what HT is all about. I had to straighten a few pictures that were moved during the subs output. The M22 rear speaker is great! The helicopter scene in the Matrix was awesome!

Bernie, I am sure you are reading this :-)
I am impressed by these loudspeakers. I feel that I have made a good choice and expect these to be around for a while! I trust that this review can help someone who is sitting on the fence and trying to decide on their purchase.

I will post pictures up in the bragging area once everything is done and cleaned up.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6187
Pete, we all love a happy listener.
Great!
The 600 is another monster altogether, have you seen/heard that?

Bronze Member
Username: Docutech

Post Number: 12
I have seen it but haven't heard it. I am sure it will rock the house. Unfortunately, I dont think the structural integrity of my dwelling would hold up to that beast!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13252
Another satisfied listener :-)

Enjoy your new toys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us