Please Recommend me a Mini System

Username: Gurpreet

Post Number: 9
My budget is £350 including speakers.
I'm not fussed about whether I have MP3 playback or not.

My Technics SD HD 55 has seen its days. Six years of reliable service it gave me.

Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Balboa13

Jaipur

Post Number: 18
hi gurpreet,
r u still without system ??? i think u shd give onkyo cs 515 or 715 a try ...

cheers

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 165
Gurpreet, as u would be knowing that their are alot of mini systems as per the budget u stated, diverse brands to choose from.. The question is which sounds the best to u...

The usual sony,philips,jvc,panasonic,sharp,LG, list is exhaustive..
However I did like the Marantz mini systems that they have, the sound from those is quite different from the rest and unique for that matter as well. You must be abrest that these systems have built it sound like Rock,Classic,Jazz,Rap and alike, meaning sound to suit ur type of music one is playing, not natural with all of that mix..

I checked out a couple of models from Marantz and they sounded Refined,Decent Bass, Dynamic and good soundstage.. without all of that mix..
sounded natural, with every type music that I heard on them, in my IMHO.. So if your lookin in that area, I would suggest it would be a good grab..

Bronze Member

Jaipur

Post Number: 20
shane , bare with my little knowledge ...but i can't resist .. what is this "IMHO" thing???

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 166
Right, In My Humble Opinion...

Bronze Member

Jaipur

Post Number: 21
okey :-) ...i've seen this term in other threads also ...i was just curious ..

Username: Ukcritic

Post Number: 3
agree with vikas you should check out the NAD C715 - see http://www.technotalk.co.uk/reviews/nad-c715-dab-micro-system.html which, if you pick the non-DAB version, should come into your price range. Even with some £60 speakers you'll get a much better sound than most other similarly priced mini systems. You'll also get MP3 playback and the ability to record to your flash USB drive.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 854
This one got great reviews from the pros - hifi magazine - much better than your previous one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Denon-UD-M50-Mission-MS-50-Music-System-SWEET_W0QQitemZ22034 5451690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220345451690&_trksid=p3286 .c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7 C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Tr to spend a little more for more quality, and your ears will thank you.

Cheers,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us