Marantz /Klipsch Reference Combo Update

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 244
Well I havent posted on here for a while because of work and the army but whatever.

I just recently hooked up with some lovely Cherry Klipsch Reference RF-15 towers for $370/pair from my local dealer and swooped up on a Marantz DV7600 dvd player and a Samsung HPS 4253 Plasma Tv.

I was running Radiient Tech Speakers for my front speakers, their Helios system. It was pretty good actually. I enjoyed it but once again i got the upgrade bug and wanted to try something new.

I also placed on order my new center channel the Klipsch RC-10 center channel to match up reference all around now.

My latest system and hopefully my last for a while consists of:

Marantz SR7500 7.1 Receiver
Marantz DV7600 HDMI UP CONV Dvd player
Monster Power HTS 3500 MKII (Only monster product no over priced for performance)
Klipsch Reference RF-15 towers
Klipsch Reference RC-10 Center on order
Klipsch Reference RS-25 Surround speakers
Klipsch KSW-10 Subwoofer (need a better sub)
Monoprice.com 24 awg HDMI Cables, 12gauge speaker wire, banana plugs, 8.00mm Fiber optic cable, 24 AWG DVI-HDMI Cable.

Anywho the cables like i stated are from MONOPRICE.COM which is actually a really good site for good cables for dirt cheap. I compared them to my old Phoenix gold and higher end Kimber and I in all honesty couldnt tell any significant difference in sonic performance for the hige price difference.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 5917
Eric, are the RF15's in a high gloss finish?
I saw a pair a while back and they were polished very nicely.
Solid buy for that kind of money.

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 245
i would say a medium to high gloss finish, ya im very happy with them so far

pairing klipsch with marantz seems to produce a very mellow, yet highly detailed and believable sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us