New Paradigm Monitor series

Username: Jps1010

Post Number: 5
I was looking online and came across the new paradigm Monitor Series but there is no date when they are available.

Does anyone know when and where they can be purchased?

http://www.avrev.com/news/1206/28.paradigm.shtml

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4046
Now....

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2011
I hear that the sensitivity is increased to near-Klipsch levels. I haven't heard them.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4048
I listened to the new Titan Monitor's with an NAD C325BEE and C525BEE and was amazed at how smooth and musical it was. The Atom Monitor sounds remarkable for the bread as well.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 5873
For the bread?
Ooohhh Art, talk sixties to me.
I dig.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4056
Hey I'm old...lol!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5876
We all are, pal.
The million dollar Quartet on the tubes for now...Queen waiting down on the kit.

A night at the Opera.

Absolutely exposing recording.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5877
No Quarter asked, none given.

Bronze Member
Username: Chicomoralessxm

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 35
Hey are did you hear the mini's was really think for nearly 100 dollars less i could get those instead of the titans since i will be adding a sub anyway. But i was looking at the titans might have better imaging bigger sound. I was i dealor on the island . How do you think they would pair with the CA instead of NAD

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4060
The new Monitor series is probably efficient enough to give you a very satisfying sound with the CA. I also think that the Mini's would not only be fine but probably sound better than the Titan's. Just my opinion.

Bronze Member

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 39
danki art.......tell how did you find the lower end extention on the titans??? and are the newer models still kinda laid back or little more on the warmer side. Personally i've owned klipsch kinda like their brighter sound but also love laid back sound as well more neutral

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4069
The Monitor series now has a far more sophistacted sound than it did. Much better balanced. The highs and lows blend better. We didn't listen to HT or bass heavy material so I won't comment on overall extension. Let;s put it this way I'm contemplating a second system.

NAD C325BEE
NAD C525BEE
Paradigm Atom Monitors

Add sub and stir!

Bronze Member

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 42
now thats a nice sounding drink??

Silver Member
Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 173
Hey all -- haven't been around here for a while. The new Paradigm V5 series, combines the old Performance line, with the Monitor line to the new Monitor V5 with restructured prices. The new drivers and cabinets will hopefully (Finally!) give Paradigm speakers better mid-range performance. My peep in the audio industry reports Paradigm is waiting for inventory levels to be Large scale market penetration ready in June.

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 395
ugh... I would hate to see Paradigm speakers in a BB or CC, but then again, it would be a way to get the brand out there.

Bronze Member

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 65
THAT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY INDEED
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us