What you have & what you want

Silver Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 846
Some time this year I plan on upgrading from my Monitor Audio Radius 5.1/Marantz SR5400 to a better 2-CH set-up.

I'm leaning towards a pair of Ohm MicroWalsh (Made in Brooklyn), but I am holding out to see what AV123 has up their sleeves with their new x-series speakers (Not made in Brooklyn). Specifically, their new X-LS SWG, X-Pro, and X-Omni all look outstanding. I very well might wind up getting the MicroWalsh for my main (living room) set-up and one of the X-series speakers for a secondary set-up. I'll just have to wait & see.

As for power, My SR5400 will hold its own when it comes to music against any mid-fi, and perhaps some real hi-fi receivers in it's category, but the idea of owning a McIntosh (Made in New York) is as appealing to me as I' sure it is to most of you. The MA2275 or the MA6300 are two very different, but equally excellent, choices I'm considering. I would need to find a great deal on one or the other in order to make it happen though, either is out of my price range at this moment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us