Cadence speaker review/advice? A-15s, S-15s, C-15

Username: Rector

Earlville, Illinois

Post Number: 9
Hi, I recently purchased a Pioneer VSX 24TX Elite receiver for both home theater and music. I am considering a new set of speakers but I'm on a budget and would like to know if anyone knows about the Cadence Cinema series speaker and how they compare to other speaker sets. These include the Cadence A-15 3-way towers, the Cadence C-15 MTM center channel, and the Cadence S-15 sattelites. Any feedback or advice? You can reply to my email at Floyd_Crook@hotmail.com also.

Bronze Member
Username: Rector

Earlville, Illinois

Post Number: 14
Oops, forgot to mention the budget, anyway I am seeking to get what I can for around $200 or so on either ebay or ubid. I was also looking at the SDAT LEB-404/405 Hi-Fi 5-Piece Speaker Set for $134 (free shipping) but couldn't get enough feedback. Although I would like to know how they compare to the Cadence Cinema series, but so far I'm still considering the cadence over the sdats. I have a set of wharfedale rubiance spearkers, but only have the rear towers (one woofer one tweeter) that I am using as fronts, and diamonds for satelites, and a rubiance center channel, they sound ok but not great. Right now I still have a Sherwood AV receiver with a right front blown channel, I have a Pioneer Elite VSX 24TX on the way, which is supposed to be a nice beginning top on of the line receiver which is thx certified. I don't think the sdats are good enough to replace the wharefdales, but I've never heard them either. So what I'm considering now is just seeking a nice set of front floor standing tower speakers that sound nice (with two woofers and a tweeter). But I may want to go the whole 5.1 with the cadence speakers if they are really good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us