H1pst3r or Phil... I need your expertise...

I've read through the postings and respect what you 2 have to say. So here goes...

I am considering picking up the HK AVR325 and the BOSE AM6IIIBLACK. Is there any reason these 2 should not be joined in audio harmony? If so, any suggestions?

Hmmmm... I think I answered my own question. The BOSE aren't able to have speakers added on as to take advantage of the 7.1 that the HK AVR325 offers. So would it be cool to start with a pair of POLK RTI70's? And then just add a sub, center and rears? Let me know what you think.

The Bose package can't integrate speakers in with the sub but separate speakers can be run. Bose suggests something like the bose 161. Building your theater slowly over time to get better stuff is cool though. You have to be more patient but you will ultimately love you system more. I haven't heard the newer Polks but the older ones sounded better than the AM6 series 3. If you don't want to wait and want better sound then look for the Energy Take5+1 for around the same price. There wasn't a magazine reviewer who liked the Bose better. It's all subjective though so if you like the Bose sound better buy them. Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us