Which NAD amp should I get?

Username: Mista74

Post Number: 5
I am looking to get an integrated amp for my B&W 604 S3 speakers. Can anyone make a recommendation as to which model would make a good match for my speakers? I will be using them with a tuner and CD player. I don't really want to spend more than $700...THANKS!

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3622
I know it isn't an NAD but the Rotel RA1062 is a very good match for the B&W 600 series speakers. Also has a nice phono section if you care.

Bronze Member
Username: All_ears

Singapore

Post Number: 18
any specific reason why you are looking for a NAD? anyhow, bw speakers are rather easy to drive so no worries there with NADs.
if you are on a budget, the 320BEE works v well. else, take the 352. generally more powerful amps can control speakers better and therefore produce better sound.

Bronze Member

Singapore

Post Number: 20
any specific reason why you are looking for a NAD? anyhow, bw speakers are rather easy to drive so no worries there with NADs.
if you are on a budget, the 320BEE works v well. else, take the 352. generally more powerful amps can control speakers better and therefore produce better sound.

Bronze Member

Singapore

Post Number: 21

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3633
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1167391043

Bronze Member
Username: Sukhoi30

New Zealand

Post Number: 38
Yes- 1062 is very good, alternatively look at the new Marantz 7001 amp, sounds impressive and is well built with enough power.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us