Home av system (JMlab,Kef,B&W)

Username: Marc37

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, I've decided to purchase a complete home AV system and I realy need some experienced help of yours since there are 3 different choices specially that if receivers and subs are compatible with speakers and if the speaker combo is fine, My use from the system is both music and movies and the space where I want to use the system is about 50 sqm.

The choices are:

1. JMLab chrous: front(726s),rear(706 or 707),centre (cc700),sub(from your other advices I found out that b&w pv1,velodyne DD12,DLS3750,DLS4000,SVS pb12/plus & pb12/plus2 are good subwoofers)and receiver(marantz 7500,denon 2807 or 3806?)

2.Kef iQ: Front(iQ7),rear(iQ3),centre(iQ6c),sub and receiver same as above based on your feedbacks.

3.this system is more expensive than others but I want to know if there is really a major difference in sound and picture quality or the others are ok as well.

B&W: Front(704),centre(HTM7),rear(601s3),sub(mentioned brands above+how is SW700?),receiver (I really don't have any idea! is 4306 ok or it can not make 704 move? what do you suggest, brands I can find are:NAD,arcam,denon,marantz)

Thank you and your feedbacks are realy important for me since I want to purchase according to your replies.

Regards,
Marc

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1693
I responded under Receivers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us