Behringer BCD2000 and my 5.1 computer system

Username: Thegovernor

Post Number: 1
As an FYI... I am not nor will I be a professional DJ... this is just for my house parties

Ok... so I bought a Behringer BCD2000 (basically a DJ mixer that hooks up to your PC via USB port)... the master audio outputs are your typical red/white RCA cables. These are supposed to hook into an amp and the speakers into the amp. I currently have it setup as this... headphones plug into the mixer (must be this way to prevent delay)... the mixer (beringer) is hooked up to my PC via USB and the master outputs of the mixer hook up to my Logitech Z5500 Digital Softtouch module via the sideport (for minidisc/mp3 players). I use an RCA to 3.5mm adapter for this to happen. Problem... I only have sound from the left/right/center/and subwoofer. I get no sound from the rear speakers. I have a Creative X-Fi soundcard with the Digital I/O module but I don't know if I use digital coax or RCA or SPDIF or what. All I want is 5.1 sound... if it's not possible please tell me. If so... tell me how. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9201

Golly, Joe, since you placed this question in the "Phono" section of "Home Audio" and you have no phono mentioned nor any real home audio included in your equipment mentioned, could it be you haven't read something correctly? Try posting this in "Computers". You must have scrolled past it on your way down to "Home Audio" on the main menu.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us