Phillips GoGear 1GB mp3 player

Username: Genesys

Post Number: 1
I've had the GoGear sa 133/37 player for a month now. I used a computer which didn't have the software installed, to put a file on it. So when i brought it back to mine all i coukd see were the two folders data and media but they were empty even though the player worked fine. the Fimware manager required an intrnet connection which i have by way of a proxy so it said it wasn't connected, even tough it was- but anyway thank God for Media player 10. It formatted the device and allowed me to create the folders on it. So now i can put songs on it with btoth media player and windows explorer. Just remember it's very fussy about what goes where, so don't try to put a powerpoint in the music folders.

Que Dios les bendiga!

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 187
have you try just copy and pasting the music into the mp3 player folder

My computer>Removable device>Philips go gear

that should work

Just right click ur music and copy then my computer adn so on if not i guess i read wrong srry that i couldnt be of more help

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 188
and btw(by the way) try downloading your music at a higher Bitirte instead if 128 or 96 try 192 or higher such as 192,256,320(is no lost 'best quality)

Username: Stonedkilla

help my phillips gogear (sa9xxx) is not installed into my computer and i havent got the driver(cd installer) to install it,,,could u please get me the stuff i need so as to install my mp3 then i can put music on it...thanking you hope im of no bother lol please help me.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 521
try and do what I said above or go to philips site(philips.com) and get the drivers

Username: Sunshines_myname

I can't get anything from the install CD..its like its blank or something what should I do?

Username: Msorgen3

I have 10 music folders. I can't figure out how to skip to the third or fourth folder. When the first one ends, it restarts from the first. How do I skip to other folders.

Username: Gekristen

Post Number: 3
i think that kyle robinson is right .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help