Dbx 200

Username: Beep383

Huntsville, AL

Post Number: 1
The day before yesterday....I got a Dbx 200 & Dbx 2015 for 20 bucks. I was wondering if anyone could assist me on how to hook up the Dbx 200 with my reciever and the Dbx 2015. This is a great site.....me & my pet Oscar like the 80's.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9040

You have an Oscar that remembers the 1980's?

Bronze Member
Username: Musicluvr

Post Number: 79
D. Beeper,

If all you are trying to do is to use the Dbx 2015 equalizer, then it should be fairly straight forward to connect
2015 unit to your receiver by itself as long as your receiver has tape monitor in/out RCA jacks. If that is all
you are trying to accomplish, the Dbx 200 is not necessary and would only complicate your system with more cables
and components than necessary.

The Dbx 200 switching unit you have is a very flexible unit for attaching sources and sound processors with a
capability to switch in or bypass components along the way to a tape recorder or to some other component in a
signal chain. It has no signal processing capability by itself. If you are looking to utilize the 200 switching
unit in this way, with a noise reduction unit for example, you'll have to describe more about your application
to get any kind of meaningful answer.

Username: Beep383

Huntsville, AL

Post Number: 2
Sorry I wasnt totally forth coming.......the other devices I hook up are a Yamaha tape deck, Kenwood disc player, & audio out from my computer. I kinda thought I could use the Dbx 200 but if it isnt necessary that would be kewl too...since it only cost me 10 bucks.

Yeah my Oscar likes when I play the 80's channel off of XM radio....his fav seems to be anything by The Cars.......oh yeah late 70's stuff too.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9042

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9043

Wha'ja putting in his water?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3894
The aquarium is actually the fountain of youth.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us