Audio Monitor with Marantz sr6500

Username: Ibz

Post Number: 2
I finally decided to get the marantz sr5600 and it comes with a 5.1 monitor audio b2's. My other option is Jamo. Any advice on that? Which ones should I go with?

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1202
I don't see a problem with your first combination. I'm assuming you have heard this and like it. I have not heard the Jamo

Bronze Member
Username: Heymaynard

Post Number: 23
Love the Monitors I listen to the Bronze series with a Marantz when looking for a HT but I ended up with Klipsch just for the home theater if it were music I would have picked Monitors. I am still looking into a set for just music. I also Agree with Stof as long as have listen to it those metal drivers can be tricky to pair up with a system and can get harsh then ware on you. If you go with the Monitors from what I have heard they need some break in don't be shocked when they do not sound like they did in the store.

P.S. if you go with Jamo let us know how they are always been curios about them.

Post Number: 3
Yes I actually read in alot of reviews that the monitors need to break in. But to be ohnest I haven't listened to them YET! I will use my system for movies probably more than music, do you think I should look for something else? still no one has commented on Jamo.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3819
Heres some more Jamo, I have no personal listening to offer, ibrahim.

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/jamo8e.html

Post Number: 4
Thanks Nuck, I went to the store and got to hear the marantz/jamo combo and its not very bad. The Jamo 5.1 speaker package is called E 770PDD.

Username: Jamoson

Lancaster, PA USA

Post Number: 3
The Jamo speakers are excellent I have the step up from that the E855s they are fairly flat in response and I think they are very acurate for the money.The E7s are excellent also, they have the detached tweeter design that helps cut down on the box resonance which again makes them more acurate. I love my Jamo's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us