Fuse lamp bulbs for Proton AA-1150 or D1200 Amps?


New member
Username: Beco

Post Number: 1
Registered: Aug-06
The lights on on side of My Proton AA-1150 went out and When I opened the amp up I noticed that the lights actually appeared to be 3 glass fuses?? Does anyone know where I could buy these? I don"t see any values on the fuses? Thanks

New member
Username: Jwill

Post Number: 2
Registered: Aug-06
They are usually called backlighting bulbs.
They fit into a standard fuse holder ie 31.8 by 6.35 mm.

Be careful they come in either 6 or 12 volt. the voltage should be marked on the metal end caps. They are in the Maplin catalogue.

BTW - if all 3 went at once I would suspect a fault rather than old age. You need to check that before fitting new ones.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us