Integrated Choice for Alegria Emmas

Username: Conextions

Post Number: 4
Hello, I am putting together a sytem for a new room in the house. Room is 13x21x9 and will be used 50/50 music/movies. majority of music is grateful dead, classic rock, bluegrass and acoustic music. For speakers I have a pair of Audio Alegria Emmas and for now it will just be a 2 channel system. I would like to purchase some alegria lings as surrounds in the near future along with a subwoofer for movie use. What kind of integrated would be a synergistic match for these line of speakers. I'm willing to pay around $1400 or more if its worth it. Thanks for the help.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3526
Hmmm, that budget opens up a lot of options, James.
What does Tim think?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3527
Onkyo Integra has some good units, as does Pioneer Elite.
Both of these are below your threshold.
I might follow through with Outlawaudio.com and see what they think.
Scott there knows the Alegria line pretty well, and you will escape with a few bucks in your pocket(if you wish).
I have Ling singles and they are superb(although I would not use the darlin's in a HT)

Username: Conextions

Post Number: 5
tim suggested outlaw audio and harmon kardon.
as for ht purposes i was referring to the ling bookshelf as opposed to the single. I will look into outlaw audio as another person has suggested it. Just wanted to get some more opinions since alot of people on this site have experience with the emmas and other alegria audio products. Tim is back ordered on the emmas right now but I'm still placing my order, will just have to wait. thanks for the reply nuck

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8899

Pick this up used for about your price range:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/unisonresearch/unico.html

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us