I replaced my iPod nano screen, but nothing's happening.

Username: Katxthexripper

Post Number: 1
Well, a little while ago, my iPod Nano's screen got a crack in it (Big surprise..) so recently, I purchased the kit to fix it. It came with a new screen and 2 little opener things.
Everything was going fine until I got to the ribbon cable connector that connected the dead screen. I couldn't move it. I pushed a little too hard and a small piece of the latch that holds the ribbon cable down broke off... I freaked out for a moment, but I calmed down and figured nothing would happen. I put in the new screen, put everything back together, and tried to turn it on. It wouldn't turn on, so I figured it was a 100% battery depletion. I let it charge, and then I tried to turn it on again. This time, the screen came on for about 3-5 secconds, and turned off again, and everything was white. No words or anything.. Could this be related to the broken latch? I'm pretty sure it is, but I want to make sure.
If it is, can I get it fixed, or am I screwed?? This is my first iPod, so it's been a real bummer. Could someone help me out? Thanks.

Username: Katxthexripper

Post Number: 2
Oh, one more thing. My iPod DOES show up in iTunes and everything. I've plugged in headphones and attempted to make it play music... Nothin. Blah! Help meee ;-;
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us