Onkyo CS-210?

Username: Skamen

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a shelf system under for $200. I've heard quite a few good things (and a few not so good things) about the Onkyo CS-210. I'm more interested in sound fidelity than head busting bass and extreme volume levels (although I would like a decent amount of volume). It looks like the unit has a sub and tweeter. I've read that it has a subwoofer output port so I can hook up another subwoofer if I want. right?

Is it possible to add more speakers to this unit than the 2 that come with it? Also, would I be able to hook up a turntable to this system through the audio in port? Do you have any suggestions of other shelf systems in this range that have better sound fidelity?

Thanks,

-Scott

Post Number: 2
Also,
I was just looking at a picture of this unit and it looks like the subwoofer and tweeter are in one speaker and the mid-range "normal" speaker is in the other speaker. How well does this work with stereo music? Is the balance all right? Does it sound good?

Thanks again,

-Scott

Post Number: 3
I'm sorry to keep posting. I didn't see a way to edit posts on this forum.

What do you think of the Onkyo MC35TECH? How much better is it than the CS-210? What do you think of this deal:

http://www.accessories4less.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=ONKMC35TECH

Thanks again,

-Scott
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help