Username: Xxraiderxx

1, Ga Us

Post Number: 2
i have a 12x12 room what should i go with oh and speaker brand suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 983
Your post obviously took as much thought as your username, it tells absolutely nothing. There is a huge variety of audio equipment, what type of sound you like, the room you're in, the main focus of the system whether it be music or home theatre all play a large role in speaker suggestion.

What's the room made of? What type of amp are you using? Tube or solid state? What speakers have you heard and liked? 2 channel or 5 channel? Does the 12x12 room have 10ft ceilings? 8? 20?

Username: Xxraiderxx

1, Ga Us

Post Number: 3
OK MY BAD FOR THE LACK OF INFO . I WANT THE SYSTEM FOR MAINLY MUSIC ITS JUST A NORMAL HOUSE ROOM MADE FROM DRYWALL I HAVE THIS CHEAP SONY AMP RIGHT NOW BUT I WANNA GET A NEW ONE BUT DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORMAL AND HIGH CURRENT AMPS

I WANT TO GET A 5 OR 7 CHANNEL WHICH WOULD
BE BETTER AND THE CEILINGS 10FT IVE HEARD SOME POLK,INFINETY,JBL, I WANT SOME SPEAKERS THAT SOUND GOOD BUT ALSO LOOK GOOD NOT SOME BIG BRICK LOOKING SPEAKERS AND IM JUST WORKING WITH $2,500

OH AND DO KNOW ANY CHEAP SOUND PROOFING METHODS

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8548

Didn't mean to piss you off.

Bronze Member
Username: Sackohammers

Post Number: 42
I went with a Harman Kardon 635 and Ascend Acoustic speakers for that budget.

Speakers I went with 340 mains, 340 center, 170 rears, and hsu 300 watt sub. They look like speakers, not home decor quality art.

If you mean that you have 2,500 for just speakers then you probably want to get something else? I'm a newb here, just telling you about one possible setup.... the one I ended up going with.
By-the-way, its better if you don't type in all caps. You're more likely to get a better response.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us