Tyler Acoustics Freedom F-1 Mini Monitors

Bronze Member
Username: Ost

Post Number: 12
They each use the Seas aluminum cone woofers( Ascends SE) and mids along with the Vifa ring dome tweeter (Onix).
Any thoughts about these speakers?

Bronze Member
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 100
The Ascend SEs use a SEAS double chambered tweeter. The drivers are polygel and I don't think they are from SEAS.

THe F-1 should definately be worth listening to.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8539

Give a chimpanzee a pair of SEAS drivers and see what type of speaker you get in return. (No offense to anyone with chimps in their family tree. And, yes, I know the theory of putting a thousand chimpanzees in a room with a thousand SEAS drivers. You'll still get some that throw feces at one another.) It does take more than the drivers alone to make a good speaker. What else do you know about these clunkers?

Bronze Member
Username: Ost

Post Number: 13
http://www.audioreview.com/mfr/tyler-acoustics/floorstanding-speakers/PRD_124345 _1594crx.aspx
Sounds nice, but its all about higher model.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8544

You have, in that link, fifty reviews of something other than the speaker you inquired about. I don't know what I could add to that assemblage.

There are more than a few very good speaker lines available over the web and this appears to be in the "good" category. If they interest you, I would give them a try.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us