I have a problem with my receiver

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 143
every time i turn on my receiver in likt 10-15 seconds it shuts off, any one know wat this could be and how i could fix it

Silver Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 973
your receiver needs repair. unless you REALLY know what you're doing or how to diagnose a problem in a receiver take it in for service and cleaning.

Username: Floyd_1977

Plainfield, IL USA

Post Number: 3
Check your speaker wires. Bare wires touching each other or a wire touching the back panel of the receiver can cause your receiver to go into protection mode.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1387
The receiver is going into 'protect' mode. Either there is a short circuit in the speaker cable (e.g. you've put a spike through it), or there is a short circuit in the receiver itself. If noit the former, then it needs a qualified electrician to look at it.

Regards,
Frank.

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 147
hey thanks, it does it when the speakers arnt even hooked up so its proly a short circuit in the reveiver

Username: Patochico

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
I have a NorSat 7500A and now, I dont have image.The information said>wait for the picture.Can you help me Please.

Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

i have eaglestar receiver does anyone knows latest keys for this receiver for soft ware upgrades it got hit

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1329
What's wrong with people?

Username: Floyd_1977

Plainfield, IL USA

Post Number: 6
I'm not sure. They might have better luck getting some help if they clearly described their problem (in English) and started a new thread, rather than replying to an existing, irrelevant thread.

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1032
The problem is they are on the wrong forum. This is Audio receivers folks not satellite.

Username: Koolvrkool

I have Ariza Extreme any one know where I can find the update file....

Username: Kkk5656

London, Ont Canada

hi, im sorry this is my first time. The thing is that i need new keys for my pansat 2500 or 3500 (doesn't matter, they both work) reciever please. Thank You!

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 588
Bueller............Bueller....................Bueller................Bueller.... ...............

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8164
Yup, posting in the wrong forum and hijacking threads. This is what Admin really needs to be looking out for.

VR and Gorge, you guys are in the wrong forum. Learn to read!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us