Having Hold Button problems? Check this out..

Username: Skacorefrenzy

RPB, Florida USA

Post Number: 2
Ok, so about 5 days ago, broken hearted, I shipped my iPod mini (Yes, the piece of crap ones that you shouldnt ever buy nowa days.) to the manufacturers (HP) after I had brought it into the local Apple store to get fixed but they said they couldnt touch it because it was HP, and thats not what they fixed. So. After 3 days, I get my iPod back. Wide-eyed I open up the package, try to turn it on, wanting to see the amazing picture of the little black apple.

No such luck. So at this point I was obviously really pissed off...called the help line...talk to some idiot that says that it was damaged while being shipped(when the top of it was OBVIOUSLY pryed off because it was bent ou of place.) and they werent in charge of that. So what do I do? I pry off the top of it myself...

Guess what the top of it REALLY is? A crappy, flimsy, cheap piece of plastic...yep. So I stare at the problem for 5 minutes...in awe of the stupidity of the HP company...the hold button wasnt working because the PLASTIC part of it had fallen off the METAL part of it. Meaning the piece of plastic that guides the mechanism had somehow fallen off the top of the main button...so... what did I do? flipped the switch. That easy. Then I put the piece of crappy plastic on and it works just as it did as the first day I bought it (minus the fact that I know that its a piece of crap, not an amazing marvel in the music industry). And best thing is, not ONE of my 700 sum songs are gone! =) So...have at it. Fix it yourself and call the HP people and tell them to go kick themselves in the face =)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us