Technics Receiver problem

Username: Taytay

Post Number: 1
Everything with my Technics receiver works, powers on and everything but NO sound will come out at all? Is there anything that I can do to fix that...?

Silver Member
Username: Usa2k4

Post Number: 129
Check the speaker wiring for crossed wires. Technics receivers have protection circuit that will cut off the power amp when that occurs.

Username: Taytay

Post Number: 2
Thank you I'll check that out!

Username: Wahabi123

i have a pansat 2700 i beileve a clone, i installed it at a apartment, and everything was fine, now the thing doesn't work is it because of the reciever being cheap or is it that i have to buy the real receievers or i think it could be uploading the wrong bin or the auto channel burned it, i don't know, can something get back to me and tell me what happen with this recever, email me at RichardWahabi1@hotmail.com

Username: Junito1976

I have a reciever "Free to air" Captive works model 600S. In the screen I see only the power red ligth and two point : of the hour. But is not working the sistem. My question is: I have the manner to reset the equipment? Thank for your help and sorry for my english.

Username: Junito1976

Post Number: 2
I have a reciever "Free to air" Captive works model 600S. In the screen I see only the power red ligth and two point : of the hour. But is not working the sistem. My question is: I have the manner to reset the equipment? Thank for your help and sorry for my english. pochaco1976@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1003
This forum is for stereo and surround receivers, not satellite.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us