Anyone Know When The New NAD C325BEE Will Ship?

Bronze Member
Username: Uback007

Post Number: 97
As many of you know, I am looking at different integrateds and receivers and on the NAD website there is a newly released version of the of the C320BEE called the C325BEE...Anyone know when I can get my hands on one of these and if so, how much is the list?

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1249
Find your nearset dealer and ask them. They'd know better than anyone else.

http://www.nadelectronics.com/dealers/index.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Uback007

Post Number: 98
I've called 2 and they have no clue that it was even released.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1361
My understanding is that it is quite imminent, maybe a few weeks away.

Regards,
Frank.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1362
Oh, and it'll be around the same price as the outgoing model.

Regards,
Frank.

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 165
I wonder when they will update the rest of the stereo line. I assume it should be by years end, I think both audio and video will go with the 5 at the end XX5... I am anticipating the new cdp and hope it is a step up from the c542.

Username: Daniel_canada

Canada

Post Number: 10
Looking to NAD's website, the list the specs the same as the 321bee, but they say it's more powerfull. Anyone know what was changed?

Username: Atex

Post Number: 3
Here's what they say they changed:

he C320BEE and its predecessors has been the benchmark for budget amplifiers for 30 years now, having won every award in the Hi-Fi industry several times over. Making the C325BEE better than the C320BEE was a tall order! By "trickling down" several innovations from NAD's new state-of-the-art Masters Series products has resulted in the C325BEE having even less distortion, less noise, and a more detailed rendition of the musical recording.

• New DC Servo eliminates sound colouring capacitors in the signal path. This improves musical detail and eliminates harmful loudspeaker 'offset'.

• Patented distortion canceling circuit uses both feedback and feed forward to reduce distortion and improve amplifier stability.

• Highly optimised circuit layout further lowers internal impedance, improves grounding, and eliminates subtle magnetic distortions. Lower noise and distortion, and improved channel separation are a direct result of this optimisation.

• Surface mount (SMD) technology shortens signal paths and lowers distortion in NAD's proprietary Class A gain modules.

• BEE Clamp improves HF stability when driving difficult speakers.

• Volume Control has minimum volume cancellation circuit to increase attenuation by 10dB.

• Tone controls are hand trimmed for perfect response characteristics.

• A new idling current circuit is more accurate with less unit-to-unit variation.

• More rigid chassis has improved mechanical integrity.

• MP Input for easy connection of iPod, MP3 and other Media Players employing 3.5mm headphone sockets.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 2575
If the unit is quieter and has more power(nothing wrong with that), it's a winner.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us