MX5021 vs FX6021 vs BOSE chap 3 witch do you think is better?

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
Witch do you think is better?

Altec lansing fx6021
http://alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=FX6021

Altec lansing mx5021
http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details_MX5021_OOS.asp

Bose chap 3
http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=companion3_ computer_index&ck=0

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7687
Have you listened to any of these?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
yup all of them

Just wonderign what you audiophiles thoght of them

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1017
um...none of the above?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7716
I am not an audiophile by any means, but if it is just for a computer, just get some cheap $99 Logitech and get it over with. Are you planning on using this for parties, home theater and such? Don't spend too much on computer speakers, if you really want something good, set yourself up with home audio equipment.

But if that is your bag, just go for it.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 2340
The Lings with a T-amp are coming up today.
Hold, please...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I own the seconded set there pretyy decent i use them for eveything and they work great,the t-amps are they any good? there look alright i'v read a couple of reviews about them

Gold Member

Post Number: 7726
That's great kyle, so why do you ask about these 3 different speakers if you own the second set?

None of those speakers will hold its own against a proper set-up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i was just wondering what you thoght was the best for sound i no there all crap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hey berny you seem to no alot about audio what do you think about the T-AMP?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7736
Oh I see. Are you sure you really want to read about what we think?

We've answered these type of questions before and the immature mind cannot seem to handle it and goes on the defensive and then overdrive into the offensive. Insults are thrown, people are called names, such as snobs, etc...offensive language gets used, dogs and cats sleeping together....mass hysteria!!!

But since you asked...Gavin pretty much summed it up. If they are all the same crap, the level of crapiness does not matter. If you like them, then, that is all that matters. If that is the only system you have at the moment...what can you do? Stay in school, get a job, buy another audio system that you think is good.

Just enjoy it even if no one really thinks too much of it, at least it is yours.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7738
Kyle,
I haven't tried the T-Amp so I cannot give you an answer.

And no, I don't know a lot about audio, I only advice on things about audio that I have had an experience on. You'll notice that I have nothing to contribute on the T-Amp discussion. I'm just an average schmoe whose audio education is based on experience and not so much into the technical side of things. I do not even try to put my two cents in on discussions which I have no clue, unless I'm being a smart-@$$ or telling spammers to leave.

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1019
if you want an honest opinion I gave it to you in a short amount of time because I was getting ready to leave.

However, I can say that the bose is the worst of that lot.

My favorite inexpensive PC speakers are the klipsch promedia 2.0. They sound great, and have a decent amount of bass to boot. You can get them mbrand new for $100, or go to www.klipsch.com and go to the store and get them for roughly half if you click on the ebay link and buy them that way if there are no B-stocks in stock
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us