Sub connection

Bronze Member
Username: Dfantom32

Irvine, CA USA

Post Number: 86
Sorry guys for my ignorance on this.. kind of curious about the 2 rca inputs from my ASW600 sub instead of 1 rca (like my old sub). Is there any benefit I could get by connecting 2 rca inputs compare to 1 rca? In my receiver I only have 1 rca output though so probably I need to get a Y-splitter if I'm planning to use 2 rca inputs for my sub.
Do I need to get a good cable for this?

Thanks for you help on this!

:-):-):-)

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7655
Look in page 3 of your manual and check out figure 4. This is how B&W want you to connect the sub-out to the subwoofer. Follow it and you are golden:-)

If there are benefits, B&W will surely inform you. They want you to have the best possible configuration for your needs, after all, if their product sounds crappy, how are you going to recommend it?

Relax and enjoy.

Silver Member
Username: Eld

Texas

Post Number: 176
Nice musical sub, Adrian.

Have fun. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dfantom32

Irvine, CA USA

Post Number: 87
hehehe thanks guys I'm pretty sure your thinking that I'm so confuse or so excited with my new system...driving me nuts on this...hehehe

Anyway, thanks for your help and idea on this guys!!!

I agree with you Berny on this so I think I'll be better of for single rca instead of 2 inputs . It only confuse me...hehehe :-):-):-)
Just letting you know guys that I already having fun and getting happier with my system. Thanks for your help on this guys!!!

Cheers!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us