NAD T762 A/V Receiver PROBLEM, Help!!

Username: Dlomonosov

Post Number: 1
Hey guys. I am a proud owner of this great A/V Receiver. I had it for few years now. I just moved from NY to FL, I packed it very secure and all. After I set up my system in my new home. I turned on my NAD and I get power, it turns on, I see "NAD T762 " logo and then it just locks up and I can not navigate through through anything, nothing works AT ALL.. I can't even turn it off untill I pull the power cable. Any suggestions guys before I will got to get it serviced?!

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 810
Dennis:

This happens to a lot of AVRs (all brands) from what I have heard. There is a procedure for doing a software reset (essentially, a reboot of the computer controlling the pre/pro section), but I don't know how it is done on the NAD (a sequence of certain buttons must be pushed). Check your owner's manual and, failing to find it there, you can e-mail the NAD tech dept through their website

www.nadelectronics.com

Username: Bien9999

Post Number: 3
In order to reset the receiver, power the receiver on, press and hold down 'video' and 'audio' or 'video' and 'tone defeat' unti the unit resets and displays "AH Reset Done". Then turn off the unit from the back and turn on again.
Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us