I want to sell my Paradigm Monitor 7's

Username: Jazziac

Post Number: 1
They are @ 7 years old in great condition with the exception of one corner ding (from when they slipped out of my hands onto a carpeted floor).

How do I begin to price these for sale in a local paper?

PS I think that they were @ $650.00 new when I bought them.

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 181
Nice try.
Free advertisement here?
Post on other sites too?

CALL THE PAPER. If thats what you really wanted to do, otherwise hope someone here wants them, and your obvious advertisement worked.

The point is that if you want people here to see that you are selling a pair of speakers, and want members here to know about it.................dont beat around the bush, and pretend to be looking for "help"

Post Number: 2
Hmmm...interesting response Dr. Pannell.

#1 Not looking to sell through this site, if that was even an option I would use EBAY instead...BUT (see #2)

#2 I don't have the original boxes so I won't be shipping them anywhere. They will be available for pickup for the purchaser.

#3 I know how to sell a car, using blue book pricing, etc, but I haven't found anything that corresponds to audio equipment.

#4 I have several other items that are being sold as part of "spring cleaning" (wheelchair, bike rack, for example). The speakers are the only items that I can't get a handle on as far as price.

Thanks for your input.

Bronze Member
Username: Nottingham365

MA USA

Post Number: 20
FYI:

http://www.usedprice.com/aspsite/lookupallnew.asp?table=Bookaud&type=typeaud&fie ld1=Power&field2=0&field3=0&bookname=Audio&lookuplevel=3&associateID=1249&ManufN ame=PARAD&storeID=20981&EXTRA=PARADIGM

Post Number: 3
Thanks Ross!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us