Luxman FQ900

Username: Gro

Parksville, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 3
I am looking for any info on this receiver. It must be uncommon as I can't find a thing on the web. I even emailed Luxman - of course they didn't answer. Just looking for specs such as power and year of manufacture. It looks like early 70's to me. Thanking you in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8217

You're probably going to far back for anyone to remember specs of a product line that was in limited distribution through most of the 1970's. I sold audio during that time and I can't remember specs for most of what was in my shop in 1975; and I was the go-to person for specifications. Put "vintage audio" into a search engine to find a few people who work with this sort of product. Contact them with your request.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 2120
gro, what, you don't have a Luxman dealer in parksville, B.C.?
See my address, I feel your pain.
Lux has a guy in California doing repairs, his nam will pop up if you Google it.

Username: Gro

Parksville, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 4
We have one audio dealer in town and they don't sell Lux, in fact I don't think anyone on Vancouver Island sells Lux. I have checked vintage audio sites and everything else you can imagine and no luck. I have posted to various groups and audio sites, still nothing but I will check out the guy from California. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us