New to Home Audio

Bronze Member
Username: 225

H-Town, PA USA

Post Number: 58
Hello everyone. I would consider myself an audiophile of sorts. I'm not sure if I have the expert ears of a seasoned audiophile, but I know that I love good sounding music. At first I tried my luck at car audio, only to find that acheiving sound quality in a car is next to impossible. So I decided that I am going to sell all of my car audio equipment and buy a nice home audio system. Right now I guess I should be looking for speakers. The ones that I have come across were the Paradigm Titans. They seem to have good reviews and are not to terribly expensive. So any thoughts on these speakers, or any advice to someone who is just beginning their quest for sound quality in home audio?

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 177
get out and listen. seriously.
Spend the time to demo as much as you can, what we say here doesnt mean a thing, since we all listen differently, and have (yes even here) varying views on what sounds we prefer, and what we would buy with our own cash. Get back to us after youve spent a week or so auditioning different brands, that will give this board an idea of the sound you like, and you will likely have already narrowed down your own search, and have some brands that the members here would more than likely have experience with. Good Luck, and have fun

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 2007
Do you want stereo or HT?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us