Help I'm a MAC user

Username: Mbol

Post Number: 2
TO all mac users:

Unfortunately I've erased SETTINGS.DAT (stores your radio preferences, I think)and sys_playlist Lyra MP3 players.Can anyone send these data files my way. MY Lyra 1028a won't do anything anymore.

I wish I had read this first!
To use with a Mac - there is no Mac software, you can not create playlists etc.

Once you have the player connected to your Mac, double click it's icon that shows up on your desktop. Drag your selection of mp3s into the window. After the copying is done drag to icon to the trash to eject it and then you can disconnect the player. That's it, that's all you can do.

To erase, and you can only erase the whole thing, first save anything that is not a mp3 - SETTINGS.DAT (stores your radio preferences, I think)and sys_playlist(not sure if leaving this out will affect anything)- to your computer, next open disk utility and choose the player, then click the erase tab. In the volume format menu choose MS-DOS. After it's done drag the SETTINGS.DAT and sys_playlist back onto the player icon and you're ready to put new music in.

Don't you just love it when they say it's Mac compatible but offer no support or instructions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us