Alpha Technology mac2000f

Username: Simms7292

Cranford, NJ Usa

Post Number: 1
Has anyone ever heard of Alpha Technolgies? I own a pair of MAC2000F loud speakers. Looking for any idea of how to get 2 more and what quality they are. Thanks in advacne.

Cranford, NJ Usa

Post Number: 3
MR VIGNE You seem to be the go to person on this question.... any input

Cranford, NJ Usa

Post Number: 4
PLEASE I need help. Anyone know this company??

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8008

Sorry, I never heard of this company. There are a few too many speaker companies to keep track of. Where'd you get the speakers in the first place? And, don't they have a web site?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1857
Or just read the name on the back of the van.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1858
Ray, where did you buy the first set?

A mobile store parked outside the 7-11 is a hard target to track down.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8012

Nuck - You're assuming too much here. The white van speaker companies wouldn't name a speaker Alpha Technology mac2000f There's too many letters in that name. Printing the labels would take more ink than something like "F-2" and cut into the profit margin. I'm thinking these speakers might be the result of a creative genius who just doesn't want too many people to know about his "baby" and therefore has refrained from starting a web page. Or, possibly one of those speaker design marvels with all the business sense of a squirrel who doesn't realize placing "alpha technology" into a search engine gets responses for everything from batteries to oven mits. This certainly doesn't bode well for warranty repairs.

The mystery deepens! Well, where, oh, where, can my alpha technologies be? The good Lord took them away from me ... we were out on date ... the cryin' tires, the bustin' glass ... and so on.

Ray, we're gonna need some help from you on this one.

Cranford, NJ Usa

Post Number: 5
Thanks for your response and even the ribbing is fun(and possible deserved) I bought the speakers at a liquidation store. They sound great.(but my standards are far lower than anyone else on this board.)

Alpha Technologies does have a web page, www.alpha-technology.us. The model number of the speakers is not on the web page, but they are similar to the AV-989F. But they are 250 watt instead of 200.
The speakers also say they are made by Pure Acoustics.

Anyway, it seems whenever I do any searching on other part numbers of the speakers, I end up at a page written in Hebrew.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Silver Member
Username: Ziggyzoggyoioi

Outside Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 249
Considering that:

1) they can't decide (on their own webpage) whether the speakers are Alpha Technology or Alfa Technology, and

2) the link for 'dealers' is dead,

I'd think that you are indeed looking for a white van

Username: Shawndecker1

Pine hill, Nj Usa

Post Number: 8
I bought my pair of the exact model about a year ago and I wasn't disappointed. The pair in cherry is quite sharp. The sound is good with a lower sensitivity than hoped but for the $88 I paid for the pair at wholesale liquidators in Cherry Hill, these are disposable in a couple of years. Good bass and an all around good deal for what I paid. I would like to see some other products from them as well. Good luck.Upload

Username: Shawndecker1

Pine hill, Nj Usa

Post Number: 9
Sorry, forgot to show the rear.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us