Cambridge azur 840 A integrated amp

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 145
Anybody else get a chance to look at this thing, looks impressive.

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 722
Where did you see it?

Silver Member

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 146
On cambridges website, and it is for sale at spearitsound for $1400.

Bronze Member
Username: Paul_t

Post Number: 98
Hawk!!
How the hell are you, haven't seen you here in ages, I was looking into a new CD Player a litte while back and hoped to get your opinion :-).. unbridled, as for the cambridge 840 I haven't seen anything on this receiver but in my search for a CD Player there were quite a few users reporting quality control issues with the Azur 640C v2.0(also one of Cambridge's new line products), made me cross that one off the list, not sure if it would relate to the Azur 840 but I would do some more research before jumping on one..

Silver Member

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 147
Wow, no kidding, I knew there were issues with the 640c vol 1. I had figured they had worked out those issues with the vol 2, I suppose not. I have also read about some users noting the rega apollo having some quirks about it that rega is looking to work out. I am a nad man at this point and am eagerly awaiting the replacement to the c542 cdp, the masters series
is impressive..

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 795
Hey, Paul, I am doing great! Hope you are well, too. Sorry I didn't reply to this thread sooner--I appear to have overlooked it.

So, what CD player are you looking into getting?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us