PSB Alpha B v/s Sonodyne Genie2

Username: Trivedi

Post Number: 1
Looking at buying speakers to go with NAD C320BEE amp. Does anyone know which are better set of speakers? PSB Alpha B or the Sonodyne Genie2

Username: Elipse

Post Number: 1
the psb alpha b is the better choice unless u'r addicted to the sculpted aluminium looks of the genie2

Username: Firebook23

Post Number: 6
I second that daniel

Username: Trivedi

Post Number: 3
Thanks guys, this makes it easier to make the decision. Do you know which would be a better Amp to go with PSB Alpha B speakers - the NAD C320BEE or the Sonodyne Sonodyne Sia102R?

Bronze Member
Username: Pal

PuneIndia

Post Number: 96
NAD320bee

Silver Member
Username: Shahrukhd

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 134
PSB - NAD is an excellent combo. If you do decide to go multichannel in the future, the Genie 2s will do good surround duty.

Bronze Member
Username: Pal

PuneIndia

Post Number: 97
umm i don't fully agree with that Shahrukh. I don't have a multichannel system myself, but don't u think if u have psb as fronts, then adding genie as surround, which is completely different speaker, would not match to the rest of the system. i mean don't the fronts and surrounds need to match in timbre, etc...

Manish

Silver Member
Username: Shahrukhd

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 135
I personally feel only the centre and he two fronts need to be matched. Since surrounds mostly carry ambient sounds, IMHO it really doesn't matter.

Bronze Member
Username: Ray

HyderabadIndia

Post Number: 15
I think the combination of NAD C320BEE and PSB is simply great. They match really well and sound very beautiful. I have a NADC320BEE, NADC521BEE and PSB Image 4T floorstanders and I am very happy with it.

Username: Serniter

Piscataway, New Jersey USA

Post Number: 8
Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I need information on Sonodyne speakers. I listened to the Genie Project Pack installed at commercial venues and like the sound. Has anyone tried using this system at home? Also, I couldnt gather information on the inputs it accepts. Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us