NAD C320BEE or NAD C352 ??

Username: Proud_monkey

Post Number: 2
hi people,

nice to see so many active members here!

i was in a dilemma recently, to buy a NAD C320BEE or C352. i did get a demo of c320bee but not a c352. i have decided to go in for c352...purely 'cause it is more powerful and so it can drive the speakers nicely. speaker i plan on are tannoy fusion 4...now called mercury F4...

does anyone have any suggestions?

also how do i bi wire them? and how can i possibly upgrade the amp (like add a power amp) as the c352 is integrated amp?

love & luck
proud monkey

milpai
Unregistered guest
I have done a A/B with the 320BEE and C352. Personally I liked the C352 and have it for the past 8 months. It amazes me everytime with it's sound quality. The C352 can be compared to amps costing more than twice it's price and you can mate it with speakers upto $2500.
I have bi-wired it with my Quad 21L speakers. You can use it as a pre-amp and add a power amp. But I would rather add a tube pre-amp and use the C352 as a power amp for my usage.

Post Number: 3
hey milpai,

thank you for your feedback. yes, i have decided on the 352.

so, you mean to say that i can either use it as a pre-amp or a power-amp? and how did you go about bi-wiring? do i need to just add another set of wires between the speakers and the amp?

Username: Milpai

Post Number: 2
I have bi-wired the speakers. Seperate cables for Low and High drivers. At my amp end there are two spaded, but at speaker end there are 4. Mine are Nordost 4Flat. I am thinking of switching to Signal Cable Silver Resolutions - since I have Signal Cables on all equipment except the speaker wires.

Post Number: 4
hey milind,

thanks for your reply.

kewl, so i can do the same...great.

one more thing, would you know if nad c352 uses bi-polar or mosfet capacitors??

thanks

Post Number: 5
sorry...about my last post...i meant transistors and not capacitors

cheers :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us