OutLaw 2150 Stereo Receiver

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
If listen to more music than HT then this just might be the receiver to get and its only $599.00 http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=246229

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
Here's what some people are saying about this AMAZING Receiver! http://ubb.outlawaudio.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/forum/f/17.html

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2814
For once you're right.

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
The person doing the review on this receiver for Stereophile has a 200K system and he really liked the Outlaw RR2150 receiver alot!! Maybe that why its always out of stock all the time now! I talked to an Outlaw Rep today and he told me if I ordered one today that it would be three weeks or so before I would get mine!

Username: Cgrndwazoo

Daytona beach , Fl Usa

Post Number: 1
i got one deliverd a week ago. along with a pair of their 50.00 inter connects. hooked it up to a brand new nad t-533 dvd player and wow i cant tell you how sweet and open it sounded. this thing will play loud and clear as a bell.BUT after 6 days something happend all of a sudden no sound from any input.i called outlaw and they are sending one out to me today u cant get better than that buy one

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1618
Let us know Clay?

Username: Cgrndwazoo

Daytona beach , Fl Usa

Post Number: 3
guys you wont believe this. iwas useing a pair of vega vs 150s you all no these take huge power right.well the crown royal was flowing and it was getting louder and louder and then all of asudden zero i thought it broke. called outlaw had anew 1 in a day and a half.hooked up zero no sound i had headphones biy no sound man i called scott we couldnt figure it ouhe checked this one personally i pre outed to a k-2 and a pair b&w 604s and wha sound.then i got the idea checking the speak fuses. and this reciever had the power to blow 400 watt speakers and they were going to send a 3 they the outlaws are the best ppl in the buisness period do yourself a favour and buy this you will not regret it bye clay

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1695
I kinda think I got the point, Clay.
The Outlaw guys(talk to Scott), really are focused on what they do.

Iv'e called a few times and gotten great pre-sales service from the group there.

I am still considering the purchase only, but that bunch will spend all the time appropriate to a potential customer, and your experience proves that the attention does not waver after the sale.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us