Ipod shows empty, but space is still shown used

Unregistered guest
hey all, my ipod appears to be empty, i had 3K songs then one night they were gone and it shows nothing under artists, songs, etc. however, when i plug it into the computer all my data files are still there as well as the space occupied by the songs on the ipod. any ideas???? also the songs dont show up on itunes when plugged into the comp either

Username: Corner23

Post Number: 4
Hey the same thing just happened to me 2 days ago!! My Ipod had been charging all day then I unplugged it and all my songs were gone!?! What gives? My ipod doesn't even show up in itunes anymore. I'm so upset. I am going to try the ipod updater on apple's website.

Unregistered guest
yea no kidding, 3K songs not there for my listening pleasure, im very angry bout it.

Username: Gerardiux

Post Number: 1
HI, I HAD THE SAME TROUBLE, I'VE SEARCH ALL THE WEB, THE ONLY THING I COULD DO WAS TO PUT IN WINDOWS TO YOU ALL SE FOLDERS, GO TO THE IPOD IN "MY COMPUTER" AND THEN ENTER TO THIS FOLDER "E:\iPod_Control\Music" AND THERE ARE ALL THE MUSIC, THEN COPIED ALL TO MY COMPUTER, RESTORE THE IPOD, PUT ALL THE MUSIC IN THE ITUNES, AND SEND IT AGAIN TO THE IPOD. IT WORKS FOR ME
SALUDOS
GERARDO

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 179
You try the rest?

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
Does it show empty in the itunes also?

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
http://www.apple.com/support/
You may have to download the newest software.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us