Nad and energy combo

Anonymous

i,m thiking of making a new purchase of either a
nad 320bee,c521 combo matched with a energy reference RC10 or a nad c52,c542 combo matched with the energy reference RC30

has anyone had any experience with these combos, or anything to do with the new energy reference range
any advice would be appeciated

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6015
Have you listened to any of these at all?

Anonymous

I have!
Going back a second time with sum of my personal cds to see how they sound with the different combos.
the C352 combo with the RC-30s definately had a better bass definition and top end clarity,although the 320bee combo was no slouch either
The thing i like about the nad amps are that warm slighty laid back sound,anything with a higher treble sound is just too harsh and you just can't relax and enjoy the music.
my old system of the rotel rc 970bx pre power amp with kef q80s and the pioneer pd-s707 went towards a slighty harsh approach and liked music that was not too fast,the slower the music the better the timing and better bass definition
I'll weight up my options with the different combos, which sounds best vs value for money
I do have a modest size room but like too have a bit of power in reserve for the odd occasion
The price difference between the 320bee,rc-10 combo is $1699nz and the C352 rc-30 combo is $3499 nz ,so i'll weigh up my options when i go back a second time

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6094
Sounds like you are on your way to narrowing it down. I am sure you will not be disappointed. I like the NAD with Axioms and Athenas.

Anonymous

cheers berny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us