Don't know

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7484

I don't know about anyone else wanting to try JW's foils and any of Mr. Belt's other treatments; but my system sounds much better with this in the room.

http://www.queenannewine.com/glenporwoodf.html

I find the less of it I leave in the room, the better the music sounds. An empty bottle makes everything sound wonderful, even my old dog.

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 746
Happy Friday Jan!

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2743
Now we're talkin'!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5542
Upload

I'll drink to that!

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 753
Where do you get these icons from man?

Is there like one for every topic? Can you find one on world peace or Hammas taking over in Palestine? stuff like that?

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7491

You got it. Here's the cute little icon for the Hamas story:

Upload

Sorry, the icons for world peace have been removed for the last six years.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1201
Shite, and I though I was weird.
Foil on the way, send a strip to Jan.
Hey Jan, did you get my mail?

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7494

I did. I have not been ignoring you but my computer CD burner has been beset by those pesky gremlins that make you think living in the pre-Bill Gates/Intel, Eisenhower administration's "good times" are more desireable than this. Where's a 9" black and white TV when you need one? Military industrial complex and all, the benefits of technology are often lost on someone with forty year old tube amps. I'll "attack" the process again tonight, Glenmorangie in hand, thanks to your efforts.

Good night and good luck!

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1208
Thank you Sir.
I tilt in salute.
That's the way I do things.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2745
Glenmorangie is an occasional treat for me as the budget doesn't allow for frequent indulgence. I often drink the poor man's Islay "McClelland's". Here's to your health!

Anonymous

honestly... MY system sounds better with THIS in the room:1.jpg

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1220
Honestly, my system sounds better with my new poster of Jane Russell in the room.
From 'Outlaw'.
In the hay.
Yowsa!

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
Where's my clock and foil thread? I've been listening to music all this time. It looks like someone does not want people to know about this stuff! Now Nuck do not tell anyone how good that foil is!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5650
Shouldn't have encoouraged it Nuck.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1226
Doh!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5659
Foil strips for everyone!

Upload

Resistance is futile!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2755
Goodbye Wagner!

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1229
I didn't think the thread was offensive, not sure where it went.
Not doing business on it, I don't think.

Well the foil is on the way from across the pond, the newsletter arrived somewhat sooner to my inbox.

Man, if y'all ever had a strange idea, you can rest easy, this stuff makes my weirdest hallucinations seem plausible.

It's very different, but harmless.

Silver Member

Post Number: 757
Nuck what do you mean a "new" poster of Jane Russell? She must be 107 years old by now.

Jan be careful, he might just shoot you with his pallet gun. You living in Dallas are in close shooting range.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7510

I had hoped JW wouldn't infest this thread. I should have known better. His sensibilites spread like an oil spill over an Alaskan migratory bird. It may be time to end the frivolity, this is only encouraging him to be more virulent.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1246
Aw c'mon Jan he isn't dangerous or anything.

I look forward to 'the bleeder' showing up now and then, if only to allow him his minimum recommended daily allowance of punishment.

It might be a sport, after all, hockey is!

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1247
Did you listen to the cd, Jan?
A little fiddle and stomp, hoping it sounded ok on the tubes.

Or it stank.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7512

Sounded great. It will go in rotation for a while at least. Mostly I've been dealing with Windows Media Player and having mixed results. I cannot understand how, with a logic based system, I can be in the same situation, click a button three different times and get four different responses from Media Player. Of course, my burners are out of warranty now so maybe they are giving MP fits also. I couldn't seem to get enough buffering to complete a few songs without glitches. I think the Emma Demo is ready to go out, though. I'll give a quick listen and, if everything seems OK, I'll get it you to you today.

JW - Your clock and foil thread was removed by the administrator. You'll have to ask him the particulars of the matter. I would suspect Jon whatever-name-I-can-come-up-with-to-hawk-some-more-stuff did you no favors. I would guess the administrator got tired of you pushing your stuff too. That's hint #1.) This is a discussion forum, JW. Promoting products with relentless zeal is frowned upon here. (That's hint #2.)

JW, whether you believe in this stuff or not is of no concern to me. And whether anyone else has this foil or clock should be of no concern to you. You are like a ten year old who just jabbers on and on about how he's learned to belch on command. I've read Belt's ideas for several decades now and I have my own opinions of his theories.

I think the removal of your thread should serve as a suggestion to move on to another topic of actual discussion. (That's hint #3.) When you get a CD that will only play one song over and over and over, you finally smash it to bits or give it to the dog to play with and move on. Think about that, JW. It's time to move on. (That's hint #4.) You are boring and obnoxious in your harping and hawking.

Don't say anything about how wonderful your foil is, JW; just move on. (That's not a hint.)

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
Nuck, here's something that will amazes you! When you get your foil put some on all your transformers inside your TV, then put some on the back part of your picture tube inside your TV where the gun is at. OK this looks like a tube out of some tube gear, put some FOIL on that tube and your TV will look very FILM LIKE after you do this. The blacks on my TV look almost JET black now and the colors look very rich and the picture is sharper too! On your stereo gear put some foil on top of all transformers and equipment casing(frame inside your gear) and do the same thing with your satellite receiver too and put some on your face plates of your speaker's tweeters. They say that putting some Cream Electret over top the foil makes things even better, I will find out about that in about a week or so. One more thing I like to add, if you love Tube Gear Sound then you will love these Clever Little Clocks!!

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 543
how do you post an image?

every time I try to... I mess it up!!!

yes, I click the post image thingy

I know...I know... Im gonna get laughed at

(crawls under the table)

Silver Member
Username: Gman

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 813
Let's send Cheney to Iraq. After todays news, it is obvious he is a natural born killer :-)

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7514

JW - Can you only type? Can you not read? Go away with the foil crap!

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1248
He is the origonal Bayonne Bleeder Jan, keeps coming back.

Like a Timex clock, he keeps on ticking.

Thanks for the update, waiting on Elvis et al.

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
Nuck, here's all the places you can place this foil on. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/PWB/messages/6

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1249
Thanks, JW, I have some ideas of my own, starting here..battery powered female missing man tools.com.

Bleeder!

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1250
Gavin, ain't nobody smart gonna laugh for a computer issue. Your opinion means too much here for a chepo shot like that.

However, you might consult with a 5 yr old. Thats what I do.

Ouch.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1251
Jan, I have noticed your displeasure with your present government, perhaps time to visit Canada?

Nice vacation spots, it doesn't always snow here.

Actually, Canada is neutral and ineffective in most respects.
That's why people like us.
Neutral and ineffective about covers it.

On second thought, maybe you want to go someplace interesting.

Not much happans here.
Except for me.
Grain of salt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 758
Canada is a beautiful place. I will move there the second this global warming ahh... climate change takes place.

I've always been afraid, however that all those seemingly islands on the map up north are nothing but ice that will melt and go away when global warming comes, and Canada will shrink to a quarter of its current size. Then where will we go.

Bronze Member
Username: Eld

Texas

Post Number: 28
Nuck,

Canada is a very nice vacation spot, I will stop there. :-)

There is a reason why Canada produce the best hockey players, and it's not because there is a lot of sunshine.

Silver Member

New York USA

Post Number: 549
LMAO!!!

I usually don't have computer issues, but this is one of those such times.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1254
Was it something I said, Gavin?

Silver Member

New York USA

Post Number: 551
probably a 5 year old would be able to give me some very useful advice. I'll just have to ask my alter ego...

brb

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1258
The Boy inside the Man.
Tom Cochrane

Silver Member

New York USA

Post Number: 554
LOL!