Polk Audio lsi25???

Username: Mrezsale

Waterville, NY USA

Post Number: 2
I was thinking about getting a couple of speakers to start building a home theater. I was told that polk was a good way to go. Would you agree? I was looking at the LSI25 speakers, has anyone heard them? What do you think? I want to start building a movie theater like sound system. I would like it to sound like I was in the movie. Do you think a polk home theater system would give me that? Or do you know of something better for 3000 to 4000 dollars?

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 532
cool, found someone local! Im from dolgeville!!!

I myself would HIGHLY reccomend taking a drive up to clark music in syracuse and telling them your budget. this is a list of some of the equipment that they carry:

Adcom
McIntosh
Monster Cable
B & K (Syracuse)
Lexicon (Syracuse)
Tributaries
Definitive Technology
Magnepan
Velodyne
Paradigm
Meridian (Syracuse)
B & W
KEF
Marantz
yamaha

as you can see, they have a pretty good selection, and even the die hards in here will tell you that they carry some pretty hardcore equipment, as well as some stuff that the average joe can afford.

my advice, once more, is to go up and talk to them, and see what their advice is. They are VERY knowledgable, and have been in business for years.

here is the link to the website: the phone number to the syracuse store is: (315) 446-7020

http://www.clarkmusicco.com/audio.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us