Buying a new receiver

Username: Siva_19742002

Chennai, Tamilnadu India

Post Number: 2
hi all,
i am planning to buy a onkyo TX-SR503 receiver. Is this a good receiver to buy. please advice
bye.

Username: Allen

Post Number: 10
Try the NAD T743

Silver Member
Username: Shantao

Homewood, IL USA

Post Number: 134
Hi;

" Is this a good receiver to buy?"

Depends. On a lot of things. What are you primarily using if for, Home Theater or Music? How big is the room it is going in? What kinds of speakers are you pairing it with? Have you gone to actually listen to it, bringing along music and movie that you like and are familiar with so that you can actually hear how it performs?

But since you asked, in my opinion, for the price, in a medium size (15feet by 20 feet) room, this receiver will do a good job with movies, and sound decent for audio. A simple google search reveals among buyers who bothered to rate this receiver's performance, most liked it and thought it a good value, and sounded good.

Hope that helps

Username: Siva_19742002

Chennai, Tamilnadu India

Post Number: 3
Hi,
I am going to use this receiver for movies and songs. In my google search , i found many saying that this receiver has no video upconversion. What does video upconversion actually mean. And another thing is that the wattage is 75Watts per channel. will this sound is enough for a normal room.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us