Replacement for Pioneer vsx1015tx

Username: Eyepod

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 1
Hello audiofiles thinking of updating my av rec.to the Pioneer vsx1015tx-7.1 I heard it's being discontinued is this correct I also saw a$100 dollar reduction boxing day from 599+tax too $499+tax Will it be replaced by a similar unit and will it have HDMI does anyone know the entry price retail in canadian dollrs 1.15=$1US

sarandon
Unregistered guest
i own the 1015 from pioneer and i think it is an awesome receiver!!! i never heard anything about it being replaced.

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 2
I'm glad you like it however some bimbo at best buy said its being replaced by a new model have you or anyone else heard the same I would'nt mind waiting if it were to come with HDMI.Then agian price could go through the roof.

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 171
its going to be the pioneer vsx-1015txk version with thx ultra 2 and hdmi upconversion i believe, the MCACC is also suppose to be along the lines of the Elite version.

Username: Crashburn

Post Number: 3
I also like what im hearing about this reciever. Right now it's my frontrunner choice to end up getting.
Damn powerful from what I hear.

Which type of speakers don't match up well with this reciever and Pioneer recievers in general?

Silver Member
Username: Gman

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 752
Buy speakers that are at least 6 ohms (preferably 8 ohms). This will present an easy load for the amp section to drive. Also, the sensitivity of the speakers should be at least 88 dbs. This also will generally allow you to play your dvd's, cd's, or whatever as loud and as clean as the speakers are able. And get a good self-powered subwoofer.

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 3
Thanks for posting but could'nt find anything on Pioneer's web site for vsx-1015-txK,Eric Lawrence do you know the cost and where we can read up on this new K model THANKS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us