My ipod mini wont turn on!

Username: Pink_pppen

Post Number: 1
Well i got my ipod 4 days ago or something at Chritmas. then just last night i dropped it by an acciedent. it worked after i dropped it for a while then it just turned off. and i have been tryin for ages to try and get it back on. by plugging it in to my computer and still nothing comes up..
please help!
thanx so much!
Emma

Unregistered guest
ya i have an rca lyra rd1072 and it playes the songs on internal memoriey just fine (wma) but it but on the card (256 sd) the songs freeze at random moments then the only way to turn it off is to remove the battereis. plzz help by emailing any help to me at emenblade@gmail.com Or if ur 2 damn lazy just write it here i gess. i have another question; is any one here regeterd?lol

Unregistered guest
It wont turn on period even if its connected and I tried to reset it millions of times and nothing happends, what should I do!!
please help.

LozzyB
Unregistered guest
When I Turn My Ipod It comes up with the apple then it does a clicky noise and then shows a battury with a ! on it :S Please Help I dont Know What To Do!!!!!!!!

Sorry About Spelling :D (13)

LozzyB
Unregistered guest
When I Turn My Ipod It comes up with the apple then it does a clicky noise and then shows a battury with a ! on it :S Please Help I dont Know What To Do!!!!!!!!

Sorry About Spelling :D (13)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us