SONY Mp3 player & 'Connect Player'

Unregistered guest
Just got a new Sony mp3 player and it comes with 'Connect Player' which is meant to put the music onto the MP3 player.
However the software proved hard to install, and when I did install it, the splash screen would load up and then nothing. So I tried re-installing it and it won't install again.

I looked this up on the internet and the same is happening for other people. Im gonna try SonicStage but I doubt it'll work.

Anyone else had this porblem and managed to solve it?
Any help would be fantastic, thanks!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/soozthecat/8158bcf0.jpg<-- MP3 Player in question

Username: Djpravin

Hyderbad, Ap India

Post Number: 1
hey this is dj pravin i would like to explain it that wat os ru using use xp and u can use itunes software to load mp3 songs 2 ur player ok bye tc mail me i can help u

Anonymous

yeh iv jus got da new song MP3 n iv downloaded da connect player software. but once i go on it makes everything go slow and da software freezes and den cuts out. it dont let me get ne songs frm me computer??? plz help ne1

Username: Justwanttohelp

Post Number: 1
hi try this it worked for me
Go to the Windows Explorer, and make sure to make hidden files visible (go to the Tools on the menu and click the Folder Options, then on the View tab, select the Show hidden files and folder.)
Browse to C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony Corporation\CONNECT Player\Library and delete all the files located in this folder
than run connect player all should be fine
have fun

Username: Justwanttohelp

Post Number: 2
Sony A1000 A3000 Volume Limit Unlock

One of the problems with the Sony players is that the volume may not be loud enough for some people or it is not enough power to drive some of the larger audiophile headphones.

The instructions for this volume unlock has showed up on eBay for two bucks or so. However, I feel that selling information that is not yours and that is available for free on the internet is a bit unethical. So here you have it free information on unlocking the volume to your NW-A1000 and NW-A3000. Enjoy.

Press HOLD to put the player in hold mode.
Hold down LINK and press in order UP, DOWN, OPTION, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, PLAY/PAUSE, OPTION.
Press HOLD to turn hold off. You will now be in test mode.
Press RIGHT to display menu items
Press UP/DOWN until you get to "OTHERS"
Press RIGHT to display next menu.
Press UP/DOWN until you get to "SP SET"
Press PLAY/PAUSE, "ON/OFF" is displayed.
Press OPTION, "ON/OFF" will be selected.
Press PLAY/PAUSE and it will be entered.
Exit play mode by pressing and holding BACK for more than a few seconds, release, and then turn the player off.
it all free when you give back alittle happness
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us