Phillips Magnavox 3CD Changer

I bought a old little phillips magnavox shelf system that comes with built in dolby pro logic decoding. I have tried using it with dvds but I cant get it work very good. I have all the speakers hooked up right and I've hooked the left and right audio cables in the right spot but with pro logic on the sound out of the two left and right surround speakers comes out so quiet if at all that you can't even tell that there working. Also, the back of the system has a red connecting cable outlet that says surround out but I have no idea on how or where this connects to. I know that they control the two surround because I routed the left channel up front to the left surround and the sound came out really loud or normal listening levels but I don't know how to connect them. Im really dumb when it comes to any type of surround sound at all.

xxxisafake
Unregistered guest
you need to have the remote, that has the r/l,center and surround speaker controls on it..adjust volume for each speaker.
the other thing is for wireless surround speakers that are optional...

Marques28
Unregistered guest
I have the same type of stereo that a guy at work gave me. I have a feeling the CD rotor is burned out because it won't play CDs and I have noticed it doesn't have that whirring sound when it plays them. Any ideas on how to fix it? Any ideas on how to get into the damn thing?

Unregistered guest
I was given a Phillips Magnavox am cd tape recorder
some time ago. I like the product but have trouble
with the volume control. When ever I try to adjust
same get this bad static sound; like a possible
short or a possible control problem.
Please advise. M. 0az1106/17
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?