How about my Design?

Username: Yiotta

Bremerton, WA US

Post Number: 3
OK here is my setup, and I need your suggestions on the best way to make this work, please bear with me:
We are finishing up a guest house that we will be living in for the next few years while we build our primary home.
I wired in Cat5e x 2 (1 for LAN and 1 for Phone) and an RG6U cable to the rooms, think there are a total of 5 boxes in the house for these three items. Purchased the Leviton Home Center and have all the modules and distribution panels ready to go.
All of that should be no problem.
I also pulled good speaker wire into the following locations: 1-bathroom, 2-craft room (kids bedroom temporarily), 2-front room (upstairs), 2-upper deck awning, 2-lower deck awning, 3-rear of TV room and 2-front of TV room.
My point is, I ran wire for audio speakers throughout the house and deck, and in the TV room for the Surround setup.
I currently have a Yamaha HTR-5560 Receiver.
How would you suggest I control the outputs to the various rooms speakers if I want to use this Receiver for house audio and for TV Room Audio?

Username: Yiotta

Bremerton, WA US

Post Number: 4
I also have a pair of Infinity SM125 front speakers and a JBL Northridge series center..
So I need the rest of the set of speakers... suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us