Bridging 2 speakers to a amp how?/////

Username: Titansrule001

Post Number: 6
2 channel amp 2 speakers forgot how the wiring go amp-L+ amp-r- right speaker- left speaker + then do i run one wire from left speaker to right sreaker ??? please tell me if i got it right.

Bronze Member
Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 31
Do you mean you want to Bi-wire your speakers because your amp has FOUR output terminals? Don't just start crossing and interconnecting wires between amps and speakers.

Username: Titansrule001

Post Number: 7
Just wanted to know how to bridge my speakers to my amp. I have two one thousand watt woofers and a sixteen hundred watt two channel amp. Seems like it should be louder than it it. The amp is bridgable and just wondered how to do so or how to get more watts out of it. Thank you.

Username: Taito

Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Post Number: 8
VERY IMPORTANT:
Before you play with speaker conections, you need to know that you should NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, connect the red and black speaker terminals directly together (ie. NEVER short them). The result of this would likely be the destruction of the output devices within you amp, effectively destroying it.

I would recommend going to your local hifi store and asking for their advice, but also remember that sheer power output doesn't necessarily equal volume. Factors such as speaker efficiency must also be considered.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us