Hawk and Rick: You guys are killing me-LOL

Username: Gigondrums

Post Number: 9
I had narrowed down my speaker choices to the Maggie 1.6 or the Totem Arros and now this-The Ohm Micro Tall comes into the picture. You're really selling your Maggies for these Rick? It almost sounds as though it is the perfect combination of both speakers that I have fallen in love with. The Arros had this huge soundstage that blew me away, and the Maggies? Well, what can I say...

I remember hearing harpist Andreas Vollenweider on a set of speakers years ago. The sound was incredible! They were Ohm, but they were too huge for my home at the time. Looks like things have come full circle some 15-20 years later and that I have more homework to do. I think I'll read some of the reviews on the Micro Tall during my lunch break.

Silver Member
Username: Rick_b

New york Usa

Post Number: 158
Gig,

I truly thought I had found the perfect speaker in the Maggies, then along came OHM. I am still blown away by the experience. They sound like Maggies, with the biggest soundstage I've ever experienced. Never has a back wall completely disappeared. Moving about the room is like walking across the front of the stage at a live performance. You never lose the sweet spot! It's the omnidirectional nature of the Walsh driver.

Yes Gig, the Micro Talls on on their way.

Silver Member
Username: Rick_b

New york Usa

Post Number: 159
Gig,

P.S. I hope Hawk can get me off with 3 to 5! LOL!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us