Your input needed...

klipsch and soundsplinter
Unregistered guest
ok this is my first major home audio purchase...ive been looking at getting either a pair of the klipsch rb-75's or 2 pair of the klipsch rb-35's what would you guys recomend...i like klipsch because of their great sensitivity and ability to get loud...for the bottom end i am looking at getting a single 15" soundsplinter rl-p in a large ported box...do u guys think that the rlp will be able to keep up with the klipsch or would 2 rlp's better match them...for reciever i decided to go with the audiosource amp 300...its not the greatest when it comes to features i know...but it puts out a great deal of power...it weighs about 45 lbs...for the sub amplifier i haven't really decided on one yet partly because i don't know if im getting 2 15's or 1...will probably go with a pro audio amp if i get 2...a plate amp if i get 1...thanks for your input!

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 328
Are you listening to hip-hop, rock, metal or All?
CV also make some ear-shattering pieces.

In this range, you might want to consider a sub from svs. Very capable, and the mains, be they Klipsch or Cervin Vega, will deliver gut kicking bass on their own.
A nice 12" or 15" svs is self powered, up to around 1000w, so no extra amp req'd!

Gawd, I hope you live nowhere me! Haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us